xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> On the Edge of Beautiful: Things to Think On

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Things to Think On

No big post to write. Sorry to disappoint. My in-laws moved to town (hooray!), we're still waiting for Talitha's surgery and that letter from China (boo). Finishing up my research paper for my nursing research class. Am befuddled much of the time. So nothing new here.

A smattering of articles and things for your enjoyment:

Bono on Jesus - Patheos blog

Yes. Love. Shared by a good friend. Anytime someone paraphrases God and uses the word 'cretins,' I agree. Simple and true stuff.

Adoption and Trauma - Gobbel Counseling

Adoption is not for the faint of heart...

Black holes and other fun things...

Also, our new favorite science channel.

Medical School and the Cost of Medicine

Teaching would-be doctors to take the actual cost of medicine into account. Lots of raised eyebrows in hospitals over seemingly unnecessary but expensive tests. Hmmm...

And also a cute picture or two. Because I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment