xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> On the Edge of Beautiful: The Theater, The Theater

Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Theater, The Theater

The women in my immediate family have a lovely tradition. Every year my grandma from Indiana spends a few months at my parents during the winter. And while she's down, we pick a few shows to see in Jacksonville. We've seen Fiddler on the Roof (with the original Tevye! The hip shaking wasn't quite what it used to be but still, he's a spunky old guy), South Pacific, Les Mis, and a few others. We always go out for a bite at one of the restaurants in the lovely Jacksonville Landing on the river.

This year the littlest women were old enough to come along. Kate is five and my niece is four and it was great fun to see Mary Poppins with everyone.




Checking out the orchestra pit


These are our "Matchmaker, Matchmaker" faces. Um, yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment